I was surprised to learn that some of my posts have been viewed much more often than I realized. I think I installed this feature in April of 2008; so that is when the post count started. The most popular is approaching 10,000 views. I am amazed.
Find a post
Popular Posts in the past 10 days
- Review: The Ecstasy of Rita Joe by George Ryga (22)
- Review: Departures and Arrivals by Carol Shields (9)
- Review: Scorched by Wajdi Mouawad (6)
- Review: The Little Years by John Mighton (5)
- Review: The Drawer Boy by Michael Healey (4)
- Review: Vimy by Vern Thiessen (4)
- Review: The Unexpected Guest by Agatha Christie (3)
- The Irony of Cohen’s “Hallelujah” (3)
- Review: Zadie’s Shoes by Adam Pettle (3)
- Review: Mother Courage and her Children by Bertolt Brecht (3)
Leisure Arts Duplicate Bridge Results
Leisure Arts Duplicate Bridge is a relaxed club, sponsored by the City of Cornwall.
A fee is payable to the City at the beginning of each season, and a session fee ($3) to the Director before each session.
We meet every Tuesday 1 – 4 pm at the Benson Centre, Cornwall Ontario. There is usually a lesson and a discussion hand from the previous week.
I calculate the scores and send out scores via Google Groups.
If you wish to receive the results, please email me or give me a slip of paper with your name and email address.
Favourite Posts Chosen by Viewers
- Welcome to wordcurrents (1506)
- Green (1343)
- in her defense (1334)
- Writing with a cat on my lap (1308)
- Don't Mumble (1240)
- Skin (1237)
- Splish-splash (1234)
- wait for it (1210)
- At a Window Looking Out (1196)
- Waiting for the woe (886)
- That Story (706)
- Getting to Know You (690)
- Doorways (512)
- Review: 7 Important Things by Nadia Ross and George Acheson (376)
- Review: Greenwich Meantime at Murphy’s Inn (364)
- . . . in the mi — (351)
- hesi— (339)
- Review: The Drawer Boy by Michael Healey (329)
- Old Wife’s Tale (327)
- Boston Legal — Ex-English Teacher Leaking Out . . . . (302)
Saving Your Favourites
If you click on the title of a post, you will be taken to the archive copy of the text, where there are many options:
"Print this post" -- creates a printable screen
"Add to Favourites" -- See below
"Related Posts" -- other posts that are in some way similar
"(Visited N times)" -- Started Jan 5, 2010
If you click "Add to Favourites", the software sets a cookie on your device. This cookie is quite harmless; however, it saves a list of your favourite posts on this site. Up to 99 of your favourites will appear on your computer only, in the list to the right, on the device that has the cookie. Note that favourites saved on one device will not be favourites on others, and that clearing your cookies will clear that particular device's list.
I am not sure about this, but the favourites list should work, even if you are not a subscriber. I know that it does work for subscribers.
Most popular posts since I installed this feature in 2010
- Technorati link here 69,630 views
- Review: the comedy of err... 55,395 views
- Welcome to wordcurrents 48,514 views
- wordcurrents Guest Book 47,553 views
- Riverwriter 32,919 views
- Review: Talking With... 30,058 views
- Review: Scorched by Wajdi... 29,600 views
- About riverwriter 27,791 views
- Contact riverwriter 25,968 views
- Review: Tempting Providen... 21,059 views